Tuesday 1 May 2018

My Gap Year


My gap year.

If I had a gap year and enough money, I would go to Amsterdam to learn about their traditions and visit their landscapes.


I would go to Venice to enjoy a relaxing walk in gondola along the Great Channel of Venice. And later, I would see the Bridge of the Sighs. The view from the Bridge of the Sighs was the last sight of Venice that the condemned saw before their imprisionment.


I would travel to Indonesia to get away from the noise of the city. It's worth going.


I would visit Scotland to learn and speak English fluently. And to visit its beautiful landscapes clearly.


If I go to Butan I would definitely go to visit the Tiger's Nest, a sacred Buddist temple. It would be an unforgettable exprience.

Finally, Iwould go to Japan. I've always wanted to learn their culture and traditions.


1 comment:

Alejandro.P said...

Very good Keyla! I think that those places are amazing and I have learnt a lot about Venice that I didn't know.