Sunday 27 May 2018

MY GAP YEAR

My Gap Year

During this year 2018 I will not study. I will go to different countries of the world, to learn, to taste and enjoy. 

My first destination will be Italy. I will travel by my own. The purpose of this trip will be to learn how to speak Italian and to learn more about the Italian gastronomy. I will visit the Pisa tower, the Roman Coliseum and the restaurant Osteria Francescana, among of many other places.

Secondly, I wish I could travel to Paris, France. I want to taste the most food I can of one of the most important gastronomy around the world and learn how to recreate their dishes. I will, no matter what, go to the Louvre Museum and to the Versalles palace.

Lastly, I will go to Colombia to see my family and to share with them the maximum time I’ll be able to, eating sancochos, ajiacos, lechonas and bandejas paisas.

No comments: