Saturday 5 May 2018

MY GAP YEAR

During this year 2018 I will not study. I will go to different countries of the world, to learn
and enjoy.
Resultat d'imatges de viajar por el mundo

The first destination will be the USA. I will travel with my friends from school. The purpose
of this trip will be to learn English perfectly, as we think it is very necessary for our future.
We will visit the Niagara Falls, the Statue of Liberty, the Wave in Arizona, among many other
places. Oh and we also want to go to see a basketball game of the NBA, and another of
football, they say it is very exciting.
We will try to enjoy the food, without getting too fat, because the typical food there is very
fat: hamburgers, frankfurt, potatoes, bacon ...
                        Resultat d'imatges de wave usa     Resultat d'imatges de estatua libertad  



Secondly, I will visit Morocco with my family, because my mother has always wanted to visit
it. We will learn a little about their religion and we will see a lifestyle very different from our
country.
We will visit important sites, for example the desert of Merzouga, the great market of
Marrakech, a mosque ... And we can not go back to Spain without trying dishes such as
tajin, or the famous couscous.
Resultat d'imatges de desert merzouga Imatge relacionada   



Finally I will travel to Bora Bora, a small island of French Polynesia. My two best friends and
I have always wanted to go there, so we will go to the end of the year, to enjoy its wonderful
beaches and to relax and have fun.
The island is small and dedicated to tourism, so we will visit all its coast, we will do scuba
diving with turtles, and we will go on a tour of its small Vaitape village.
We will eat shellfish and fishes that we can not find in our country, like Chevrettes, Varo.
We will also enjoy the tasty flavor of exotic fruits from there.

    

I wish to enjoy these trips very much and I hope it will be a unique and unforgettable
year. I will have time to think about my future and in 2019 I will continue with my studies.

Imatge relacionada

No comments: