Thursday 7 June 2018

Giving an advice

You are completely against smoking. Your brother asks you to bring him a
carton of cigarettes from the Duty-Free Shop when you go to London next
week so that he can save some money. What would you do?
If I knew that my brother smokes, I would it to say my mother and I wouldn’t buy
the cigarettes carton because it goes against my ideals.
Moreover, I would talk with him and I would warn him about all the problems
that tobacco causes.
You have noticed your best friend cheating in an end-of-term exam. A lot of
teens cheat, but you and your friend have always been against it, up to
now. What would you do?
If I knew that my best friend has copied in an exam I would respect his
decision because it is his problem and if I said something I would annoy him so
much.
Also, I would talk with him and I would tell him that If he doesn’t study, he
has to assume the consequences.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waw Palacios, I'm really agree with you. We're completlly against tobacco and cheating too. I hope anyone will cheat in coming exams! xoxoxo