Thursday 20 December 2018

Follow-up to a TED Conference


Title:
Speaker:
Duration:
What adjectives would you use to describe it?

funny     persuasive     courageous     informative     beautiful

jaw-dropping     ingenious     fascinating     inspiring     disappointing

TEXT RESPONSE: My review













VOCABULARY

-          Write 3 words you want to use more often:
_______________      _______________      _______________

-          Write 2 longer expressions with their equivalents in your language:
_________________________     =      _________________________
_________________________     =      _________________________


Useful language:
·         What I found most surprising was ........
·         I think the most interesting thing about the conference is......
·         I already knew ...... but I was shocked that ......


No comments: