Monday 24 December 2018

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

First of all, being with my family, spending time with them, seeing them happy, with health, that's what makes me happy. 

Going out with my friends, having fun and laughing a lot, that satisfies me. Sometimes the best plans are those that are not planned. I remember once, I was sick and I felt bad, so a friend of mine came to my house and took me to the cinema, we saw a fun movie, we were laghing all the way throw and when we left the cinema, I felt cured of my cold. 

My perfect plan for a winter afternoon will always be to curl up in a blanket, with a hot ColaCao in my hand, and listen to music or watch a movie. 

That may sound a bit silly, but it makes me very happy to get good grades, I feel proud of myself when I get excellent, although for this there is much effort behind.

Waking up early in the morning, going out to the street and listening to the birds singing while the wind blows in my face. It sounds very cheesy but sometimes the small details can make us the happiest in the world. 

Trevel. I think it is one of the things I like to do the most. That emotion that I feel, and those nerves that one has before taking the road are the most. 





No comments: