Monday 24 December 2018

THIS IS ME


Hi, my name is Abir and I am 17 years old. I was born in 2001 and since then I have lived in Badalona, it is a town located on the outskirts of Barcelona. I live with my parents and my two little siblings, so I am the oldest sister. Right now I am  studying my last year in high school, I still don't know very well what I want to dedicate professionally, anyway, I think I will make a scientific career.

I am 1.65 m tall, here in Spain that is to be in the middle height, so I consider myself a tall girl. My hair is wavy and black, my eyes are big and dark brown. I have been wearing glasses since I was 12 years old, but I am thinking about wearing contact lenses.

I am very hard-working and ambitious person, that sometimes stresses me a bit but it is okay, being that way helps me to improve as a student. I like to meet new people. I also consider myself a person who takes care of the rest, I think it is because of being the older sister in my house.

When I have time I like to go out with my family or with my friends, having fun with them is what a like the most. Whenever I can, I listen to music in English, that helps me to improve my level. And I love photography, I think it is a way to freeze all the good moments.  

No comments: