Wednesday 30 October 2019

A holiday I enjoyed

I travelled to my town, Abertura. Abertura is a little town located in Cáceres, Extremadura.

I went with my parents and my dog by car. We were 9 hous inside the car! I hate travelling by car with all my heart! To have a great time inside the car, I was reading a book that I really love and I was listening to music for a long time, But I was sleeping almost all the time.
When we arrived in Abertura, my dad opened the doors of my big white house and it got alive, like every holidays. My house is very comfortable and I love living there in summer because we have the swimming pool behind my house!
Regarding activities, as I went at the time of parties, we had a lot of funny activities in all the town. For example, parties at night (the best for me), parties in the swimming pool, etc.
The problem about living in a samll town, is that all the people know who are the rest of people that live in the town. As I go once a year, when I go to Abertura, all the people see me really different and it makes me shy.
Talking about my English, I didn't practice my English in any moment because nobody knows how speak this languaje. They prefer to learn to speak french.
As I went in summer, the weather was really hot and fresh at night. The perfect combination to be on holidays.
Finally, the food was really delicious, because I ate a lot of things I really love. For example: ice cream, barbacue, sanwich, more barbacue, candies, chips...

To conclude my writing, I love being there on holidays because I have a great time with my family and friends.

No comments: