Wednesday 30 October 2019

A holiday I enjoyed

Last summer I travelled to Galicia (Crazy, right? It's not like I always go there) by car with my family, except for my sister, 'cause she thought having the whole house for her would be fun.

We stayed in our house in the town of Queirugas, where there's absolutely nothing, except for a random guy that sells bread, true story. Good thing we're ten minutes away from the city of Verín, where there's ACTUAL PEOPLE, HOLY HELL.

When we go to Galicia, our main objective is to meet up with our family there and spend time with them. And let me tell you, I spent a whole lot of time with my cousins. Why? One day I was just mirin' my biceps when all of a sudden my cousin asks if I wanna meet up with her friends. My initial reaction was: 'Eh, sure', but after spending some time with them, I realized that they were pretty cool lads, and somehow, I got along pretty well, so I started hanging out everyday, and damn if it was fun, dear Lord. This also led to me being the closest I've ever been to my cousins.

Coming back home was heartbreaking, but mark my words, I'm going back. You best believe I am.

No comments: