Tuesday 8 October 2019

Describing myself

Hi, my name is Natalia Agudo Contreras and I am 16 years old.
I'm Spanish and I live in Barcelona.

I'm going to tell you aboute myself. I'm at senior year of high school. I'm studying at a levels high school. I live with my parents in a flat in Badalona. I have a dog, a schnauzer- I'ts name is Wyat.
Now, I'll tell you about my physical appareance. I have brown eyes and brown long hair. I had brackets and now my teeth are perfect! I think I'm a positive person. My friends say I'm funny and crazy and It's true. I like being happy with people I love.

In my free time, I like to spend time with my family and friends by watching movies, but what I love doing most is reading books. Why? Because I practise my imagination with something really simple. With letters.

No comments: