Tuesday 8 October 2019

About me:

What's up? My name's Rubén and you shall call me that. I'm 16 years old but give 3 more months and I'll be 17. I live in our glorious Spain, specifically in Catalonia.


You really wanna know about me? Oh well. Basically, I'm studying technology at A levels, and it's kinda hellish. I'm living with my parents and our house is pretty nice, I guess.

I have extremely brow hair and some weird-ass eyes. As in, they're either brown or green depending on how they're feeling. I also have a pretty muscular physique (I'm two barn-doors wide).

I try being funny and positive. Yeah, ok, I fail at both, but I try. I'm also pretty chill... most of the time.

My hobbies are pretty generic: I like playing videogames, working out 24/7, reading and listening to head-bopping music, when I'm not doing homework, of course.

1 comment:

Natàlia Ruiz said...

Nice description! Which are your favorite games?