Monday 7 October 2019

Describing myself

Hi, my name is Natalia. Some people call me Nati, but I hate it. I am 16 years old and I have been living my whole life in Badalona.

Here you have some facts about me: I am at "bachillerato" studying sciences. At the moment, and I think for many years, I am living with my parents in a cute flat. I do not have any pets, however, when I can live by myself I will adopt a cat.
I am in love with my hair, it is curly and brown, my eyes are brown too. In comparison to others, my lips are a bit thin.

If I had to describe my personality, it would be impossible for me. Some people say I am funny and love my laugh and others hate me. Being sarcastic is not the best option sometimes to make friends.
I spend all my little free time watching TV dramas or playing the transversal flute, and I try to take care of my Tamagotchi.

1 comment:

Ruben C said...

Cool description. Why is it that you hate being called Nati?