Tuesday 8 October 2019

Marc Martos

Hi, mi name is Marc. Some people call me Marquitos, I like it. I'm16 years old. I'm Spanish, and I live in Badalona.
I'm going to tell you about my self. I'm  at high school.I'm studying science,i'm not sure yet,
but I would like to be nutritionist or biologist. I live with my parents in a flat. I have two sisters, a twin sister and an older sister. I have curly brown hair and green eyes. I'm quite tall and thin. My family says that I have monkey ears, I agree with them. I think I'm a positive and funny person. I like making people laugh. But I can be serious too when I need to be.
I don't have much free time because I study hard. But when I can, I like to do sport. I'm good at playing soccer, basketball, ping pong,... . When i was younger, I played on a soccer team. I had a great time, but I left it for studies.

No comments: