Monday 7 October 2019

MYSELF

   My name’s Francisca, but most people call me Franca, Francis or Xesca. I’m 16years old. I’m Ghanaian, but I was born in Badalona and went to live in Ghana, now I live In Spain (Barcelona) or Badalona to be precise.
   I’m a science student at Institut La Pineda, I just begun my senior year in high school. I stay in a flat with my mom and sometimes my brother, because he doesn’t always reside here in Badalona but rather in Germany.
   I’m dark in complexion, I have a brownish black hair, it’s mid length, curly and very stringy as most Afro hairs and to end with my physical description, I have dark brown eyes, and there are a little bulge, but not that much.
   I’m a very logic person full of curiosities and lots of interests concerning the nature and many more. I love singing, watching movies and just being silly or said in a colloquial way “fooling”  to release stress.

1 comment:

Alexander Baikálov said...

Hi Francisca! That is a nice post. Why does your brother go to Germany, sometimes?