Tuesday 19 November 2019

A holiday I enjoyed

I traveled to Euskadi last year with my parents and my best friend at that time. We went by car, just because my dad is afraid of flying. 8 hours. I spent 8 hours in a car. Even though, I was not bored at all.
When we arrived, we went to the hotel my parents booked weeks ago. It was quiet and lovely.
The next day we decided to go sightseeing. What to say about San Sebastian? It was crowded and noisy. However, I fell, and I'm still, in love with it. That evening an American boy asked me to take him a picture. I took one to myself with his phone. I wonder what he did with it.
After a couple of days going sightseeing my mum was tired of cities and she made us go to the mountain. Guess what? We got lost. Yes, the mountain was nice, quiet... but it was very cold. Few hours later we were able to call the police and we arrived at the hotel safely. The rest of the week ew went only to cities. Bilbao was nice too, although the food was a bit expensive.
I will definitely come back, but no mountains.

No comments: