Wednesday 19 February 2020

A description of a place

To start with, I will talk about the town where every year I spend my holidays, Abertura.
Abertura is located in Caceres, Extremadura, and it is a very small town os only 403 inhabitants. It is close to the town chosen on more than one occasion as the most beautiful in Spain, Guadalupe.

Abertura is a town focused on livestock and agriculture. In that area, the fruit is exported to the countries that feed from these foods, such as nactarine, plum and, above all, tomato.

The weather in Abertura is typical of southern Spain.  In summer, which is when I go, it is very hot -hard to notice from the pool or eating an ice cream- and the nights are cool. In winter, it is very cold and it rains enough to withstand the summer droughts.

Abertura is not very well known, it is a very quiet but cheerful place with its popular festivals and has magnificent landscapes.

Speaking about food, it is spectacular because barbacues are held, and there are many different types of food, such as "calluses" or "sangria". They're delicious!!

Finally, what I like best about Abertura is how confortable I feel there with my family and my friends, the freedom that there is different from that of the city and specially the nature that is breathed and seen daily.
I like animals that I never in the city and like spending hours watching the stars at night wile talking with your friends.

No comments: