Wednesday 19 February 2020

Marc Martos

Description of a place.
Alcanar is one of the best places that i have ever visited. My grandmother was born there. My grandparents have a house there, so  every summer we go there. Alcanar is a big town, although there are only 8.000 people living there, because the vast majority of the town is countryside, so it's a very large space. It's a very beautiful place, so many tourists go there. There are amazing beaches with great fishes. There is a small problem with an invasibe crab,(blue crab), wich is probing the disappearance of many native species.
In Alcanar there is a mountain called Muntsià. There is a small neighborhood where only German people live.
Ireally like go to Alcanar but I think that going there for a month is a bit excessive, so not to get bored, I go for a walk, looking for asparagus, snails, sometimes I help my father to cut the tree branches,...

No comments: