Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Letter to a friend

Avenida Catalunya 38
21st of February
Hello Vladimir

How are you? Thank you for your letter. I think you’ll solve your problem. Forgive me, I haven’t written for a while, because I had a lot of exams, and I was studying.
This week was too crazy. Almost all week I was studying for exams. I thought that I’ll go crazy. My whole head was covered with exams and education. I didn’t have time to speak with you in
Skype. I know that I should study but sometimes I couldn’t resist. I hope that by the end of this week I’ll have received the marks. And how is your life? How are your exams and your personal life?)))
I have a lot of news for you! On the next summer holidays we’ll come back to Ukraine and at last we’ll see each other. And this summer my brother is going to marry. An invitation was sent to us.
Our family is very proud of him. What else? Oh yes! Soon I’ll be celebrating my birthday! Oh, I can’t wait; I want to see all my birthdays gifts. But on the other hand you won’t celebrate it with me ((
All your birthdays and mine, we were always together. And now, I can only see you in internet. I miss you so much.
This Friday we had free lessons, because one half of our class were on excursion. On English we were talking almost about everything. Oh, yes, did you see Avatar? I recommend it to my teacher. Maybe now she is watching it) It’s great and of course I recommend it to you. You won’t regret it. You were asking me about my free time. I’m sure that 70% of my time is taken away by lessons, studying and doing homework. But the other 30% I try to spend it with friends, family or with my girlfriend. On Fridays and Saturdays I gather with boys from my class and we go to play football.
More or less my life has changed here. Of course I miss you and my motherland Ukraine. But here I have a new life and new experiences and I hope that with time we’ll meet each other here in Barcelona and we’ll spend our time together like before.

See you soon

No comments: