Friday 16 April 2010

If I won the lottery...

If I won the lottery, I'd feel very, but very, very happy and excited.
But the truth is that I don’t believe that this will happen to me because I never have gained anything, I believe that I have bad luck, but if this happens to me I'd spend it in many things.

First of all, I’d buy a bigger house for my family.
For me; I’d buy a Personal Computer and a laptop of "ultimate generation". I’d buy all of the necessary things for me and my family like clothes, etc.
Also, I’d buy a ticket to Tokyo (Japan) because it’s my dream travel to Tokyo and know about Japanese people and his culture, technology, anime, manga, etc. What’s more, I’d like to learn Japanese, but I heard that is very difficult, but it doesn't matter. Also I’d buy a car, yes a car like a "Chevrolet Camaro", since I saw him in the film "Transformers", I love it and it’s really very nice.

To sum up, I don’t think that I change my life, because I like my life and my friends, and I don’t want to lose them...but it would be nice win the lottery.

No comments: