Saturday 29 May 2010

My Favourite Series

Hey, what’s up?

Well, I’m here to talk to you about my favourite TV programme, and my favourite TV programme is called “Lost” but Delia has already talked about it, so I will talk about “Heroes”. It’s a series of science fiction, issued in USA. There are four seasons, divided into 6 volumes, 5 volumes have been released and the last volume will soon see the light.

This series is fantastic it, is about people that for an eclipse, they get supernatural powers.
There is also a company that tries to capture them to avoid any problems with society.
The character that is a really nice! (For me) is called “Sylar”, that guy is very strong. He has a very interesting power, this power is an ability to capture the powers of other people, and he has a lot of powers like the teleportation, time travel, regeneration, flight, psychokinesis, etc, etc...
He's the enemy in many seasons, but at the end he's a good man and he's a Hero.

All in all, I’d recommend this series because it’s very interesting, especially the first season, which is the best. Also you have a lot of sensations, like drama, action, suspense, etc. Personally, I think that it is a good series and I hope that the end will be great.

No comments: