Thursday 2 December 2010

A NIGHTMARE JOURNEY

A few days ago, I had to go to school but I woke up so late. I had to run but I was late. When I arrived no one was waiting at the door, which was closed. I realized that It was holiday and I didn't have to go to school until the next day.

Afterwards, when I decided to come back, it started to rain. I didn't have an umbrella and the bus stop was near. When Ihad walked a few minutes Ilooked into my wallet, I didn't have enough money for the bus. I went home on foot and when Iarrived I was completely wet.

That night was the worst night in my life, I caught a bad cold. The next day I couldn't go to school and all this because I'm very clumsy.

1 comment:

Mireia said...

Oh, it had to be a really bad day.
I'm sure that the next time you will pay more attention.

PS: I don't think that you are very clumsy