Thursday 24 March 2011

A formal letter

1234 Psj Rio Ter
Badalona
17th April

Human Resources Camp España
PO Box 123
London

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in response to the advertisement for an Activity Leaders, which was published in Students Jobs magazine on 14th April. I enclose a copy of my CV, and I would be grateful if you would consider me for the position.
I think that I would be suitable for the job because I have a dynamic title (títol de dinamitzadora) and I have experience of working with kids. At present I am working as a monitor at my high school sport activities and I am also a babysitter for my little cousins.
I am reliable and caring with kids. I also used to have a good relationship with people younger than me and they used to be obedient when I said something to them.
As you can see from my CV, I worked organizing sport activities for kids, so I have experience in this field. You can see that I have practiced more than one sport during my life and I know about almost all the sports too.
In addition, I have experience babysitting kids from 1 to 12 years old and even I have eyendone that work for my high school recently.
I read on the advertisement that you are looking for people who speak English and Spanish. I speak Spanish fluently, because it is my mother tongue, and I speak English fluently too. You can check this information on my CV.
I would enjoy the opportunity to work for you and am available to start immediately. If you choose me, I won’t disappoint you.

I would be happy to attend an interview and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Mireia Martín de Hijas Villalba.

No comments: