Monday 24 October 2011

My Free Time

The truth is that since I have started 1t of Bachillerato, things have changed a lot. I don't have as much time as before, so it's going to be a little difficult to tell you what I do, because it is not much.
The days of the week, When I have helped with household chores and I've done my homework, I like going outwith my boyfriend and have dinner with him at home, but only If I don't have any exam the next day. Another thing, also If I have free time, is going to the library: take thousands of books and DVD's.
As I don't have a computer or internet, I can't spend all day on facebook or any social netwoorks.
At the weekends, rather than using the free time, I rest.
When it comes the desired Friday before twelve o'clock I'm sleeping because I'm very tired.
Generally, at weekends, I organize my time very well: I like to see my family, eat with my parents at home and meet my friends and my boyfriend.
I think the weekends should have one more day.
But what I like to do in my free time is relaxing and listening to good music to the 80s!

No comments: