Thursday 31 October 2013

Thais

Hello guys! My name is Thais and I'm sexteen years old. I'm from Badalona in Spain. I live at home with my parents, and my sister doesn't live at home. My birthday is on 8th June. I was born in 1997.

I am slim and long and brown hair. I am very friendly, generous, sensible, chatty and organized.
I love going out with my friends and have fun enjoy myself. I love music and my hobbie is dancing funky and hip-hop. One thing I like is watching movies of all kinds.  I have a cat in my house

I am studying at high school in IES la pineda but I also do private lesson. They are good to learn more and pass my exams.

I hope you like my life. Goodbye guys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god!!! Fantastic!!!

christiangato said...

Oooh my god thais..., Your life is so PERFECT, I'd like to see you dancing, oh my god!

Ona said...

I also like hip hop. It's awesome!