Monday 27 October 2014

A report

The aim of this report is to look and explore the page workaway.info and I give my opinion.

This page is perfect to search work while you travel to where you want. For example, if you want  to search work in London, this page looks for you. As a result people can travel and work at the same time. And I believe that is easy to find the information.

Furthermore the people who want to hire you, offer accommodation during your stay in this work. In this page you find all the necessary information for your new work and new house. This means that you make sure you choose well. And I believe that it is easy to find the information


To sum up, I would like to suggest this page. Firstly, I recommend it because you can find a job the work in these difficult times and secondly, because you can travel to another country and you learn the new language.

No comments: