Tuesday 6 February 2018

Reader Assignment


Fortunately, I was able to visit all of Scotland. I traveled all the way to John o'Groats which is located in the far north of Scotland.

Then, I took the ferry to the Orkney Islands, when I got to the islands I went to see the selkies, which are the most fascinating animals of Scottish mythology, selkies are seals capable of taking human form.

In the afternoon I went to the ring Brodgar which is the circle of stunes, where you can find Viking runes engraved on them and, you can also see the sunset. That was a magical exeprience that I can never forget.

On the third day, Martin and I went to drink the
best scotch Whiskeys in the Highland Park distillery, although I prefer beer from the Swannay Brewery distillery.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A very interesting essay. It was sure that you enjoyed to go to Scotland. To know places, traditions, new customs ... always it is very exciting! The people should travel to all the countries that they wants to know.