Thursday 1 March 2018

A Foreigner in Britain

INTERVIEW:

Today we have with us the protagonist of the book "A Foreigner in Britain", Antonio! Welcome to my TV show. If you think, let's start with the interview.

First question: In this book, where have you been?

  • By order; London, York, Oxford, Stamford, Cardiff, Cornwall, Manchester and Scotland.
You have had a great time, have not you?

  • Yeah right, besides that I have made new friends in addition to the ones I already had. Also on the trip I'm in LOVE. At times I also had a bad time, as when it rained both in Scotland. But overall I had a great time.
I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Tell me, a site that you've visited in each place that you have been and you liked.

  • In London I visited the Trafalgar Square, The new Globe Theatre and Chinatown. In York the Jorvik Viking Centre and the York Minster. In Oxford the Magdalen Collage. In Stamford I went to Nicola's house to celebrate the Christmas and the village church. In Cardiff the Castell Coch and in my last day in Wales I visited the Royal National Eisteddfod. In Cornwall the Tintagel Castle, the Chapel Porth Beach and Rill Point. In Manchester the Old Trafford Stadium and the MOSI. And in Scotland I visited Edinburg (the castle, Old Town and went to a performance in the theatre from Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean), the Saint Giles' Cathedral and the Princes Street Gardens), the Loch Ness, Dunkeld to watch the Highland games and Cawdor Castel.
It was amazing and last question, we do not have more time, and what is it that you have taken from the trip?

  • Well, the truth is that what I hav taken have been big moments with great people that have allowed me to feel like an authentic British. As well as great memories of incredible places. And I recommend you to go will love it.
Thanks for watching the TV show, se you! Goodbye.

Resultado de imagen de trafalgar square   Resultado de imagen de jorvik viking centre
Resultado de imagen de Castell Coch   Resultado de imagen de Tintagel Castle
Resultado de imagen de MOSI   Resultado de imagen de mr. bean
Resultado de imagen de loch ness   Resultado de imagen de cawdor castle

1 comment:

Nadia R said...

What a great imagination you had to do this Ariadna interview. very good work. very well summarized the book, and the magnificent photos.