Sunday 4 March 2018

Bolivia

Bolivia

I was born in Santa Cruz, Bolivia a country located in the south of America. Santa Cruz is the biggest and most populated city in Bolivia. Santa Cruz has a population of 1 453 549 people.
Santa Cruz is one of the richest cities of Bolivia because it has a lot of industry, gastronomic places and enough places to see. Because og it is alsothe city with more tourists.
If you pay a visit to Santa Cruz you have to go to see the Botanical Garden of Santa Cruz that provides 500 species of animals!
And you cannot miss its carnival if you go in February. The people dance, have fun... But though the carnival of Santa Cruz is incredible Oruro's carnival is the most impressive, This carnival includes all the cities of Bolivia.
The weather in Santa Cruz is very hot. January is the warmest month and the coldest June. The highest registered temperature was of 46ºC and the lowest -3ºC.
This city is famous for his food. A very rich dish is the churrasco though for me the best food is the cuñape. It is delicious.
What I like best about Santa Cruz is that we are so close to nature. When I'm tired of city life, I can easly get out and enjoy the mountains, rivers, waterfalls... 



1 comment:

Nadia R said...

I knew very little about this country. It has caught my attention and I would like to visit it