Tuesday 8 October 2019

Mario Maldonado

Hi. My name’s Mario. My family and some friends call me “gitanillo”, because my family is of gypsy race. I’m 16 years old. I’m gypsy and I live in Barcelona.
I’m at high school. Now I’m studying science. When I finish it, I would like to study to become a police officer. I live with my parents and brothers in a small flat in Badalona. I have a brother and a sister older than me and a twin sister. I’ve never had pets.
I have brown hair and brown eyes. Also I’m slim and I have a big nose, but I don’t think about it. I don’t consider myself very tall compared to my friends.
I think that I’m a strong person. My family says I’m funny and bold. I’m consider myself a clever person and sometimes very serious.

Now i don’t have much free time because I study every day. When I have free time I like playing a computer games, football and basketball with my friends in the street or the park.



No comments: